• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you look your age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyewatson

Poke Scholar
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    People always think I'm younger, I go into the bars and people ask if I have my ID or let me have 1 drink and say its under my parents decision to let me drink. Then I say I am 19 or show them my ID saying I'm 19. Drinking age here is 19.

Its kind of annoying.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Do you look your age? If so, are you satisfied with this?

According to most people I look younger than I am.

Given the chance, would you change your appearance to look younger or older?

I'd like to look a little older sometimes, [Like every time I get pulled over because the cops think I look too young to drive] but the majority of the time I'm fine looking like I do.

If you don't look your age, does it bother you? What do you think it is about you that makes you look younger or older (facial hair, "baby-like face", and so on)?

I'm pretty short for my age [just over 5 foot.] This is probably the main reason. but i'll let you decide;

I'm 21.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back