• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you mostly have females or males on your contact list?

Years
  • I'm not counting, there's over 60 people and I'm not bored enough to count. It would mostly be guys, but girls are generally more interesting to talk to. :D

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hmm. I suppose it'd be pretty even, there's a hundred or so on there so no, I'm not gonna count.
    I'd say I speak to more guys than girls, though it really depends on whose online at the time XD

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • I have 247 MSN contacts, and 150+ of them are girls. I talk to boys a lot though, but I do get messaged and vice versa by girls more often because of the difference in amount.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • ^ o_O -speechless-

I only have about 50ish contacts altogether on Yahoo/MSN. I haven't counted but I know for a fact I have more males than females. It's not a conscious decision i've made to have more boys than girls, just dunno. I guess I just have more male friends? =/

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, I don't have MSN, but basing it off of either my Yahoo!, AIM, or PC friend lists, all of them are more males than females.​

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Females~

It's interesting that almost all of my IRL friends are male, but most of my online friends are female (my IRL friends don't chat with me online).

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's pretty equal. However, I rarely talk to any of those females unless it's an MSN chat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I like to keep my list very small. I have 8 females and 7 males on my MSN. I keep in contact with all of them though; I don't just take the approach of having 200 contacts and talking to about 5. =|
    I think gender is irrelevant when choosing friends though.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Erk 30 guys and and 11 girls...Woah
    But i know loads of guys from school anyway and they all gave me their MSN, we hardly talk to eachother, and i only talk to like 3 girls normally, hmm wierd :S

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • I have pretty much an equal number of girls and boys, but I find myself talking to girls more because they message me more than boys. o:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Uhh... I have 300+ contacts and I have no idea how many are guys or girls. I'd assume there are more guys on the list, as I have a whole group of them are from my school but who knows.

Maybe I should clean up my contact list.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • It's a tie! 9 guys and 9 girls, of course, most of them haven't used MSN in a looooooong time.

4 people on my contacts use their MSN...

Back