• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Do you play daily?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I do all my daily stuff and try to catch everything that pops up. I also do the same when I get to work because I have a lot more to do when I get to work.

Years
  • I log in to do my daily research stamp if there's something worth redeeming in the breakthrough, and I'll shiny/CP check the couple of pokemon that spawn on my house. Apart from that I don't really play that much, bad weather, living in the middle of nowhere, and niantic refusing to ease the gacha systems have killed my desire to go out of my way to play it every day.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • I kinda do..?
    I usually play on public transport and what I do is usually either pogo or YouTube depending on what I feel like. Sometimes I do split screen, but then all the graphics go weird (its not fun). I've forgotten all about research at this point lol.

Years
    • He/Him
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 1, 2021
    I play almost daily, I kind of just check if the spawns around me are good and if not I just play something else.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I check the spawns every day. I have a gym a short walk from my house, so lately I've been trying to go there and leave a Pokemon as many days as I can (both for the coins and for the exercise), but sometimes it's too cold, or I just quite frankly don't feel like it. Lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I play daily, but I recently got back into it mid-February. I check my spawns, gifts, and any gym progress. I don't do the daily research tasks as I kinda forget about them.

Back