• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer Morning or Night time?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
  • I don't like mornings unless I can sleep through them. I am usually most awake at night which can be a problem too.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Definitely night, I'm like a cranky old man first thing in the morning. Then when night finally rolls around, I feel wide awake. The ideal job would be something working the graveyard shift, but I don't have that currently. :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Morning gives me hope, nighttime gives me depression.

User19sq

I have the oddest affinity with the night. I'm much more active, awake, and even productive.

The sun makes me wanna die. Mostly cuz I'm sure it gave me cancer, after this past decade...

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Lately, I've noticed that I prefer nighttime more. It's probably because it's more peaceful for me or something. Mostly because my parents have gone to bed... and it gives me a chance to ponder things or do them without much distractions.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Morning...
    NO!
    Anything but morning!!!!
    Seriously though, I prefer it dark.
    I hate the sun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    Morning time because disturbing thoughts infiltrate and proliferate in my mind during the night, lol. :)

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I used to be a morning person but school and work have changed that sadly. Now all my free time is at nighttime so I have transformed myself into an owl OvO

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    I used to be a morning person but school and work have changed that sadly. Now all my free time is at nighttime so I have transformed myself into an owl OvO

Are you the "lonely stoner who frees his mind at night" type, lol? :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • night. during summer i'll shift my sleep schedule as much as possible towards being completely nocturnal. the house is quiet, i can see the stars, and i can hear night noises outside instead of cars driving by all day

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Morning for sure, I actually hate artificial lights and kinda can't stand them, and I love the mornings because they are quiet and full of sunlight. I do prefer days where the sun isn't strong though.

Vragon

I'm a morning person, but I enjoy the starry nights. (astronomy nerd I am)
    Course I get the best of both times since I hardly get sleep, YAH!

BraveFate

I used to be WooliestSteam on here until I lost al
    Years
  • Definitely night! I'm terrible for getting out of the bed in the morning, it's always so cold :/

Back