• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Scare Easily?

Years
  • Kinda.
    If you catch me off guard, you'll probably suprise me, but I'm usually keen, so I see it coming most of the time. xP

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No, I like to scare myself and I never get scared anymore.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Not really, as there's a difference between being surprised and being scared. Scary movies tend to leave me thinking some fairly disturbed thoughts, but I don't normally end up being scared while watching them. Meh, I guess I've figured out that if you're scared of something, you more than likely can't think properly. Hence, I attempt to keep my cool all the time.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • It only happens if something sneaks behind me.

If I'm, like, about to open the door to a haunted house, alone, and that girl from The Ring pops out; I'll kill it in cold blood.

Nevertheless, I'm still scared, sometimes. [/bravado]

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    The only person who can really scare me is my stepdad. He once came home from mountain biking and I was in the bathroom (this is like eleven o'clock at night). I walked into my room, sat at my computer screen, and loaded up my game.

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor because he scared me.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I get startled very easy, and I assume its because I don't pay attention to my surrounding and go about daydreaming. I've been startled a lot because of that, but most of them were accidents.
    Aside from that... not really....

Years
  • Not really. I can watch a horror film easily, but then jump when one of my friends comes up behind me. When i turn around i generally hit them, but that's more startled, if you know what i mean.

ctave6

I LIKE PIE!~!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    lol ill jump slightly then pivot in mid air and back hand them =P no one trys to scare me anymore lol

Cobalt Eagle

The Shining Blue Bird
    Years
  • I'm not really scared that easily, unless it's something that takes me by complete surprise, like someone suddenly shouting in your ear.

Years
  • You guys need to understand that jumping at something like a loud noise or someone jumping out isn't being scared. It's a defensive instinct. If you squeal and wave your arms around, though... :D

I don't really get scared. Unless someone says Coke is going up in price. Then I cry. :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes, I'm pretty easy to scare a lot. Sometimes I don't get scared, but it's pretty easy to make me jump out of my seat! XDDDD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I get scared after watching TV shows until I go to bed then forget it... and uhh, generally I get scared easily whenever alone, going into dark rooms... etc. XD;

Also when someone mentions "murderer"... I tend to... act cautious.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I get startled pretty easily and it's not hard to make me jump if something pops up on screen at a movie or someone sneaks up on me. So yeah...one of the reasons I don't like scary movies and games. XD

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • When I'm on my own I scare easily, but when I'm with others, I don't. There'd be a bang and everyone would jump, I wouldn't at all.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm very easily scared and/or freaked out.
    Like, this one time I was looking out my window and then cousin knocked on it and even though I saw who it was, a few seconds later I was all "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH".
    Plus I get scared while watching horror movies when the music starts, like I have to turn away. :(

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Well if someone snuck up behind me and shouted boo at me, I would be across the area in seconds. xD
    For films, only certain things like the Blink epsiode in Doctor who. Which scares me for a while.
    So I am scared easily I would say.

Crissy xX

Last edited:

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • It depends.

If it's someone about to jump out at me, usually I can here them before they get the chance.

But if it's a horror film or something of the sort, I grow very paranoid and scared. Especially if it's at night.

Back