• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you sleep with a stuff aninmal?

stuffed annimal

• yes like 5 of them.

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • not in a long time

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • no way

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • out of the home

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    Hm. I used to sleep with a stuffed rabit, when I was a baby. It was like half my size. I also used to sleep with a huge stuffed bear that was like 2.5 time my size XD But that was back in the day. I think I fell asleap with my Vash plushie, once XD

Years
    Team Magma Girl said:
    Hmmm? Does the giant spongebob that I use as a pillow count? o_0 I also still have the bear that I had since I was like 2 that saved my face from burning in a fire.(its a long story >_>)
    What the?.... EXPLAIN LONG STORY. anyways, he'd light tho, so your face would of still burnt ><;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I used to when I was younger, I have spoogle my great magical pink hippo thing...and Usually I have daisy my doggeh sleeping on my bed

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    i sleep with my stuffed flygon everynight, i cant sleep without it if i lose it i'll go searching for it and i wont go to bed till i find it XD *huggles Flygon-Chan*

I have may other stuffed animals but my favorite is my flygon plushie because if im sad i hug it and i feel a little better

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *grabs for his new dog and his eyes grow big*
    ...Hey, you never said it couldn't be alive, hehe...

Anyways, not anymore I do. I used to have a stuffed duck I would slobber over from time to time, but I can't seem to recall where it went to...
    *scratches his head*
    My mom said he was going on a trip, and I haven't seen him since, hehe.

I don't find anything wrong about sleeping with them, but I just don't have any toys I could do that with anymore.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I CONFESS! ...I do sometimes. XD I have a little Raichu toy that my brother gave me several years ago for my birthday. It's so cute!

I also have a stuffed horse that my aunt bought me when we visited the Lone Star Stadium in Dallas to see some horse races. It's chestnut-colored, and it's so soft! It's really the only other toy that I like to sleep with; my cat's always sleeping right next to my face so I'm never alone! Since she just had two babies as well, I'll soon have more company once they get older, lol. They're so adorable and sweet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    i have 300-400 of em so yes i have some in my bed a rino a lion and a rat yes a rat

Back