• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still bring your Pokemon cartridge to school with you?

Do you still bring your Pokemon game to school with you?

• Yes

Votes: 43 39.4%
  • Yes, but I'm made fun of alot.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 53.2%

• Total voters

W

Slowpoke Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    I dunno. I bring mine like, everyday, but I get made fun of alot. It pesters me alot. Luckily there is 3 other kids in my school that still bring there Red, Blue and Crystal carts with their Game Boy Colors. I bring my Silver, everyone else is going and buying the DSi, which looks cool except for no GBA slot D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    nooo sorry.... it appears to be "out of style" at my school... i don't like bein teased anyway. people get on my nerves and then i unleash my wrath on them.. :D.

but i do sometimes wish we could

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    One I really wouldn't have anytime to pkay with my schedule and only time I could play it would be on the bus, but as said I don't wanna be teased and I'm 16 I would get teased to death so I just play at home :D

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Almost never the GBA games. Diamond I'll bring because I'll have GS:TLA in the other slot or something and I'll switch between the two. Recently I haven't brought Pokemon to school - been playing Tierkreis. Too lazy to buy a case.

((noticed location of the thread))

Er, if you mean Silver, I only play my sister's SP to play it ^^

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Not school, but work xD

I often play my DS during lunchtimes and in the evening when I'm waiting to leave for the bus. I've been playing The World Ends With You mostly, but I did just get my imported Platinum so I've been playing that 8D

Back at college I'd play it regardless of other people, and it turned out they actually thought it was awesome. That's IT students for you xD

Years
    No. I don't bring any of my cartridges to college because I have very little time to play them between classes. Besides, I'm only there for 3 hours so there really is no need to bring any games.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Well, I still bring them (for showing off and stuff!)

Many students are still a fan of Pokemon in our school, no matter what the version!

Most students, however, bring Diamond and Pearl... Why not Platinum? :)

P.S. = Cartridge Bonanza! xd

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I don't go to school anymore, so I don't have to worry about taking it with me. But, if the day comes when I get a job and don't have to worry about getting in trouble for it, I'll totally be carrying my SP and Crystal with me.

Cubed

Animal Crossing? IDK?
    Years
    I do occasionally. All my friends keep trying new tecniques to beat me. We've got our own gym for platinum, diamond and pearl. Im the champion :D

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I occasionally take my GBC in with Yellow; but its far easier to take the DS and play them using Lameboy. Makes you look slightly modern, at least :D

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    People don't play videogames during school at my school, so I'd be teased to death of I did. I used to when I was younger though, those were the days.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Even if I do, I won't have time to play it.

Classes are strict and I need to learn my lessons instead of playing on my Game Boy Advance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I'm in college, so I don't have to worry about it, I just keep it in my dorm room, lol.

I'm a closet pokenerd, I would be made fun of so bad if it was common knowledge... Not that i care, my roommate makes fun of me anyway. I got a nice poster of Giratina and put it across the room from her so when she wakes up it freaks her out XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I voted no, but I actually have a GBA emulator on my iPod Touch and play Pokemon in class. Surprisingly everyone is amazed. I am in the 11th grade, haha.

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
    i sometimes bring my silver version to school but i never actually play it while im at school because at my school you can get electronics taken away from you, and then you have to pay to get them back.

Back