• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still bring your Pokemon cartridge to school with you?

Do you still bring your Pokemon game to school with you?

• Yes

Votes: 43 39.4%
  • Yes, but I'm made fun of alot.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 53.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Heh... when I was still in high school (which was only until just recently) I could play any of the Pokemon games and nobody would think anything of it... or would think it was awesome... depending on the person

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Once i took the game and played it in the morning for a bit when i just got to school, my friend was like 'why've you brought that its for little kids' so i didnt take it again lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Yeah me too, if anyone seen me just on my ds on the bus they'd be teasing nevermind with a pokemon game!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Rarely but yes. When I want to play one of my friends I will but it's not often.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    It's prohibited in our School. Or else it'll get confiscated. And you'll get it in the Last Day of School. xD. That's why i wouldn't bring it. :[

kiv_umar

Musician
    Years
    no i dont, but i was surprised to see one of my friends in college playing platinum! lol
    no one was all like "err your playing pokemon or anything" lol which was awesome, coz then i got to speak up about HG/SS to which everyone was like NO WAY!! i gotta get a ds lol
    thats musicians for ya!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I take mine and so do a few of my friends. We all still battle and have mini tournaments. (which i win)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Whoa... the last time I brought a Pokemon game to school was almost five years ago, in grade seven. A bunch of friends and I would bring our Firered/Leafgreen games and play in the Wireless Room.... ahh... good times.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    All electronics are banned in my school and you would never get it back.So no chance:(

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    I Would love to take it school i could get so far in the game.
    But people arent like that anymore theyd tease you, not that id care but id end up with no friends. :/

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I would be put to death by laughter if I revealed I liked pokemon at my school, but I do seem to remember that in infant school (we're talking about 7 years ago here) so many people brought the GB and GBC games to school that they banned it completely from school.

Back