• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still bring your Pokemon cartridge to school with you?

Do you still bring your Pokemon game to school with you?

• Yes

Votes: 43 39.4%
  • Yes, but I'm made fun of alot.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 53.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    I bring mine with me to college. I play it in between classes when I have nothing to do. Last semester, I had 1 hr and 40 minutes in between two classes, so I played Platinum. Usually, I have the music off when I play. If no one is around, I turn the music up a little. Believe it or not, I found some classmates that still play Pokemon. So now we battle. :)

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    I've never taken it to school. I wouldn't risk getting it out and playing it at breaktime or lunchtime in case somebody broke it or stole it.

Years
    Hahahahaha...yes.
    Erm...I have a friend who likes digging through my stuff, so I'm starting to regret it. ^^;
    Lol, she likes taking my games and bring them home to play with. xD

Ayselipera

Nah, last time I ever brought anything pokemon
    to school I think I was in second grade. Its really
    not worth the teasing, plus the only time I would
    be able to play is on the bus. I prefer playing at
    home anyways. But hey if you wanna play at school
    go for it!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I bring Platinum to school and me and my friend, Kayley, compare Pokemon and stuff.

I don't get made fun of for it though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I never bring my game cartridge to school. To be honest, it just isn't necessary for me.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    At college now and I take my DS or GBA and play my Pokémon games when I feel I'm gonnna be bored :D

Lol, don't get teased by it, poked fun at but it's all good, trust me after school it's a hell of a lot better, most people at school are well (insert bad word) :D

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I do on occasion. At my school ,if your caught with that the kids will make fun of you all the time. All the "cool kids" will make a comment about it everyday in class. I bring it during finals, so I have something to do after I bring my DS and play Diamond. My new thing will probably be HG/SS for next years finals.

Years
    • US
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    No, I'm an old fart and I don't go to school. :D

Well, I do go to college, but I'm too busy with homework and studying to worry about playing games there.

I do bring my DS to work sometimes and play during my lunch. So far I haven't gotten any comments about it.

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
    Years
    Since I'm one of those old people that don't go to school anymore (and is one of those that also don't deal with college), sometimes I take my DS up to my work. Of course I don't play it while on the clock (I'm too busy for that), but when it is my lunch break and when I am waiting for my ride back home, I do play it. No one bothers to pester me. X)

Pearl or Emerald + mp3 player = <333

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Heh, I would never get made fun of for bringing it to school, it's just that I would never be able to play it... ever ;_;

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    You guys shouldn't let people who tease you get to you. Look at me, I'm 25 and in the military and yes, I do bring my DSi to work. If I have nothing else to do, I'll sit and play a few games. Sometimes Pokemon, sometimes other games.

Never be afraid to do what you like. Just ignore those asshats that feel they have to make fun of you because they wish they had the balls to go against the grain and play what they liked like you do.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    I used to bring Ruby and Crystal to school almost every day in 6th grade, and I would play it in class. Now, I never bring them to school, because I get no chance to play them. Believe me, if I could get away with it, I would.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Heh, sometimes, and it's odd too, seeing that the school I'm at is the type that crushes (the social life of) people who do any thing of the sort, but I guess that's cause anyone who doesn't think I'm "cool" is too intimidated by me to do anything about it or doesn't really care. And I'm not alone either, some other people play it openly there too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    I'm not in school anymore, but I do bring it with me if I think or know I'll have down time at work or anywhere I'm going.

Back