• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think before you post?

Do you think before you post?

• yes

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • THIS THREAD MAKES ME NERVOUS

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blink.

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    if the general consensus isn't no then you're liars. the whole lot of you.

Bay

Years
    Depends really what thread it is. If it's more of an indepth discussion of shorts, I think about what I want to say before I post. While writing the post, I check to make sure everything's fine and then post it. If it's more like the polls or the DCC, not really. Just enjoying the moment there. :)

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It's really a tie between Piplup and Chimchar, but I voted for Chimchar just for the heck of it. ^^;

What the? I don't even

I think before I post on most threads, although it may not seem like it.
    I barely think on threads like the DCC, but I still do it nonetheless.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Outside of the DCC and TCTI I think if I should submit it or not, and the answer is almost always "yes".

There's usually not much thought really needed in the DCC and TCTI or any other similar threads so they are exceptions.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think before I post everything... kinda impossible to not think, like losing the game. :D

YEAH EVEN IN TCTI AND STUFF, I think. XD;;

Since I type everything up in notepad before I post >_>;

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Yeah, I think about my posts, generally. If it's in Trivia or something silly, no. If it's a serious question of course. For average posting, I write what I want, and then edit my ever-lovin' heart out. *nessnod*

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    OMG, This thread is so ridiculous. I mean, Who doesn't think before they post? Everyone on earth thinks before they post,well.. atleast a little. if they don't think there wouldn't be any post at all. And i don't see any point of posting this thread :O everyone knows that everyone thinks before they post. xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I write what I think, then take out what is a mistake to post. But usually I know what I'm about to write and I'm well-aware of the rules.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I'll usually start typing, then I'll go through and do spell checks on everything.
    I also often think things out before I post it, but every once in a while I slip up, what can I say, I'm human too.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Depends on the thread type. Normally, I usually post in Other Voting Polls, so I don't really need to think my posts through. But when I post in a discussion-oriented thread, then I think my post over, as to not give my opponents something to trip me up with. I like to make some sort of impression with my posts, so that people can remember them, rather than to look at them and forget.

Also, I read through my posts so that I make sure I don't go too far off-topic, especially with long posts, like this one.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Thinking is where it's at. I always think things through, even if it's just a simple, little post. That doesn't mean I don't regret most of my posts...

Back