• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think before you speak?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I never think before I say something. That is why I often get into silly situations that could have been avoided if I had thought first.

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    hmm..as far as I know yes I think before I speak..gotta know the words first.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Definitely think before I make a statement. Though I prefer to take time in answering, several people have gotten the impression that I'm slow, which I usually manage to prove that I'm not. But anyways, yeah, though if I'm angry I might blurt something out that I usually end up regretting, then I apologize all over the place after a lot of thought.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    When I'm talking out loud, I don't exactly think of what I'm going to say. I think of how I'm going to say it; the tone of how I'm saying what I'm saying. I try my best to avoid any tones that may cause someone to become uncomfortable

I like the fact that the internet involves that amount of time to allow someone to think about something to say. So that's a plus for the online community. I always take time, unless it's a given of what I should say to respond to someone, to think of what I'm going to say. Unfortunately, I can't control how someone reads what I typed.

Years
    Um...sometimes, both IRL and on the internet.
    Sometimes I'll talk/post something and then I repeat it to myself, then I'll sometimes notice that it comes out wrong and might be offensive.

anakoni

» おたくほこり`
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Never.

Never ever.

I never stop talking, so I don't have time to think about it. XD

Back