• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think that March 14, 2015 will be awesome?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020

That sounds like an insult to pi day, math heathen.
    I just thought that surely there must be something more significant than the numbers appearing a certain way when the date is written a certain way...

People and their 'special' days, eh...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I just thought that surely there must be something more significant than the numbers appearing a certain way when the date is written a certain way...

People and their 'special' days, eh...

I'd say it's a nerd thing to get overly-excited over little things like this, but it's no different to someone being excited over any other day. Is there anything wrong with being just a bit happier, even if it is for no real reason? :)

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • I'll be wayyy out of school by then, no free pie for me. ): However you can expect to see me at the closest place to my house that sells pie. =D

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    for me it's the 31/4/2015 because my date thing is date/month/Year

31st of April? I think you'll find that your day doesn't exist. ;D

If you don't go by the American date, you won't manage to make a date that includes "314" in the first three digits (Unless you wanted to wait until the 3rd of January 2041 (3/1/41)). So if you're not gonna go with the 14th of March, you won't get a Pi Day for an extra 26 years. :<

As for me, I'm somewhat of a math nerd and I remember mentioning this to some friends a while back, so I think it'll be awesome no matter how insignificant it seems. xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmmm... Nope. I'm more looking forward to

2/7 18:28:18

At least that is every year :(

Ayselipera

Ehh I hate math, but I like pie! So I guess I'll celebrate. :3

Back