• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Think You are Attractive/Confident?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Absolutely not.
    I've always thought of myself as ugly, and tend to dismiss compliments on my looks as lies.
    I'm not confident in myself either. The only thing I am confident in is my ability to draw, nothing more.
    Sometimes it is depressing, but most of the times I'm too apathetic to care.
    My personality isn't exactly a walk in the park either.​

Don't be so hard on yourself =]
    Look in the mirror and smile.:)

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    Im attractive, but im not confident at all. Hell, I lost my girl due to not maning up.

Im a decent looking guy, but im not confident at all. Hell, I lost my girl due to not maning up.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The only thing I dislike about myself is that I;ve gained a beer belly in recent years, I understand it isn't attractive, but I have enough confidence in myself that I can lose it by September anyway.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    The only thing I dislike about myself is that I;ve gained a beer belly in recent years, I understand it isn't attractive, but I have enough confidence in myself that I can lose it by September anyway.
    Perfect thing to do is go walking 5 kilometers(3 miles) per day. Its exactly whatI am doing and in 1 week people are noticing a difference.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If I seem to be attracting girls many years from my age I guess I'd have to assume I am attractive :\.

Maybe it's my hair. I should grow back my Afro :D.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm quite confident but I don't know if I'm attractive or not :/

Years
    Well I don't think I look the best in the world, but I suppose I look OK. No one likes how slim I am at my school, apparently, tubbies are popular. O.o
    Well my confidence is better on here than it is in real life... I am quite shy otherwise when it comes to strangers.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have no self confidence at times and at others I have way to much. It differs from day to day.

As to how I look... Lets just say no one could look as good as me Nah I think I look pretty bad. Although a few people on here think I look pretty good. I think they are lieing though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    i know im confident at times.
    i THINK im attractive. or maybe my friends are just being nice... :-)
    but i do have a lot of girl FRIENDS too.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm small and I have a baby face, so that apparently makes me "cute". I don't know about actual attractiveness, maybe a little above average? Bah, I'm my own worst judge anyways. :[ I'm like, very confident in real life.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I don't think I'm extraordinarily attractive, but I think I'm okay-looking. As for confidence, I have a lot more when I'm around friends, but by myself it drops to pretty much zero.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Attractive? o.O I don't know about that. Althrough I know Im confident in everything that I do.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    When it comes to confidence, I'm probably one of the most confident people you'll ever know (of). In terms of attractiveness, I think I'm not very good looking at all, but my girlfriend and her friends beg to differ, so I don't know.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    I'm pretty damn confident. I used to be the most self-conscious person ever though. But it all changed after my freshmen year of high school. I opened up, and yeah. :x

I do think I'm attractive. I mean ..I don't think I'm GORGEOUS. But I do believe that I am a pretty cute chick. :P
    So yah. I'm a confident piece of crap nowadays. x3

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Well... I do have confidence about some things. I know there are things I'm good at, and I'm not overconfident, at least I don't think I am...

In terms of attractiveness, well, I have what you might call negative confidence there. I genuinely believe I may qualify for the top ten ugliest people on Earth. Some of the people I know say I'm not ugly, but I think they're just being nice.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Am I attractive? Psh, no, slowpoke owns me in that regard, I just can't compete. :( Okay, I'm not ugly, so... yeah. XD

And confidence... mmm, depends, but I've got it for the most part.

Back