• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Want To Be A Mod?

Would You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    o_o Did anyone know why it was closed, I think this has a chance for starting flames... But thats only a thought ^^.
    I would hafta say though I would like to be a mod the more I think about it the more I know I'm not needed first off and secondly, I'm already a mod in 5 other places that have art galleries and forums like that wich need me. I know FG PSB and moonlight are doing a wonderful job and I wouldint mind just being the friends I am with em today. I would hafta answer no to this thred insted of yes for I do not feel I should be a mod here being that I am already helping out in any way needed by alowing people who need help with art to PM me anyway if the moderators cant figure it out for em=3.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    It was closed because it revived after being a month old

anyway on with the topic, if i were ever asked to be a mod i would turn the offer down but if im never asked i'll be fine with that, you don't need to be a member of staff to bring something to our little community :D

~Yami_Zidane

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Yeh, I would like to be a mod one day, I had a bit of experince with being a mod on another forum, im still a mod at porys forum and I own 5 of my own forums so I think Ill be up for the challenge if I do beome a mod.

Im fine with being a normal member though :D

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    O.o benning a Mod means Seriuosness..*snort* I think i have that...^___________^

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, I said it before and I'll say it again. I have no desire whatsoever to be any form of staff here and would turn down any and all offers to become staff. I have done nothing for the community that makes me worthy to be a Mod here. Besides, I've never been reliable to do anything when it is work, and staffing here would turn being at PC into work and I would likely end up leaving or being too inactive because I'm too lazy to do anything more than what I do here now. I was a member when I joined and I'll be a member when I leave PC or it closes, mwar.

That and I wanna run in the next PC Presidential Elections and ya can't do that when yar modded, mwar XD

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    nah, I don't really wanna be a mod, I'm one of those people who doesn;t wrok very hard, I mean I'd like to be able to delete the members that deserve it (n00bs, spammers, big time flammers) but thats not all it is, and you can't just be a mod to delete members. so like I said, I vote No

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I would like to be mod yes and i would like to mode the other writing and poetry because i love to write and it really inspires me too because its my passion and also my life.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Nothing I really care of. I'm happy with the current forums I help run, and that's all that matters to me. I'm just here to meet new people, and come here for when all my other options aren't available. (such as when I'm beginning to get bored, or when I have the time to log into PC)

~Blade~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'd like some more areas too... But the places where I want are well governed already.

Oh, and... I'm a mod already. x3

Back