• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Want To Be A Mod?

Would You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    I would really like to be a mod or smod, or admin, it would be cool, *sigh* but what are you going do, I'll never become a mod 'cause mods have to have high rep or post count, well, all the ones I've seen do.

Kurosaki

I would really like to be a mod or smod, or admin, it would be cool, *sigh* but what are you going do, I'll never become a mod 'cause mods have to have high rep or post count, well, all the ones I've seen do.
    Post count and rep isn't involved at all. Oo

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    datriot said:
    post and rep don't count for anything
    yes i'd like to be a mod or admin i don't like reporting i'd prefer to just lock it my self

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    datriot said:

That has nothing to do with being modded. Andy (Arcy) Once told me a nice children story XD He told me that He and/or Abby (Kairi [She left]{Cant remember if he said both or not}) were modded like a month after they joined. And I dont think they had super duper high post count or rep (cant remember if they did).

Anyways, I really wouldnt care if I was modded. But if I was to be modded, I would want to mod in Other Entertainment or Other Games. Would be awesome if they let me mod both, though XD

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    i did like when i was like new here,but now,it seems so boring,i wouldnt,i just want the pretty colors.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    If I was a mod I know what section of being moderator I would be perfect at. And that is other games. I think I would be a perfect mod there or other anime and manga.

Back