• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Want To Be A Mod?

Would You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *pets silver name* :333 Well, I'm already a mod, duh! XD But I would like to get promoted one day to an S-Mod. ^^ *turns beat red as everyone laughs at her* Hey! It's possible...XD

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    *bounces around* I already am a moddie-woddie. ;33 But someday I hope to get more areas though, and maybe someday becoming an S-mod.{Pfft...like that will happen to Karli-li. XP}

~Karli

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Hmm. I used to want ot be a mod. But I don't want to any more. Alot of people seem to dislike mods because some of them misuse their power. And I wouldn't want to have to correct people in RPs(cause that's what I'd want to be mod in) all the time and have to close threads because they broke the rules. I'd rather just be a normal member so if I were asked I'd turn down the offer.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    do i wanna be a mod? hmm....that's a toughy...lets say its a good dream (and I live in my dreams XP)

gao, i guess i misuse my power then, if that's what everyone says...XD

Last edited:

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Being a mod would take a lot of responsibility. I'm not sure if I'd want to be a mod but I guess it's ok :3

Kurosaki

Hmm. I used to want ot be a mod. But I don't want to any more. Alot of people seem to dislike mods because some of them misuse their power. And I wouldn't want to have to correct people in RPs(cause that's what I'd want to be mod in) all the time and have to close threads because they broke the rules. I'd rather just be a normal member so if I were asked I'd turn down the offer.
    Ya, you don't have a clue how annoying and time consuming that is, XD

I mean... i'd like to be a mod someday, XD

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I actually don't know.
    Sometimes I think it's cool to be one, but most of the time I think that it would be too much work for me...

Years
    I don't really care if I get made a mod. (it never will happen XP) I mean it's nice if I do but it's not like I joined this place just to mod it.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I suppose being a mod would be nice because i could help out in the pokemon games section and stuff like that.

But meh being able to come here everyday and post is good enough.So what ever the admins decide i will follow.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Not really. Seems rather boring, and I never liked modding.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Would you now...?
    I don't think I could handle the pressure of being a higher staff at the moment, even if I was the likely candidate, which I certainly am not.
    XP

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I wish I could change my vote. x.x

Being a mod causes too much stress, even for somebody with literally tons of free time like myself. Meh.

Years
    Totally!I don't know what I'd do if they never pick me for mod...OMG I am one XD.It's not all it's cracked up to be.Enjoy the member status.Don't get me wrong I love my job.

Back