• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Want To Be A Mod?

Would You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I would probably make a pretty bad mod because I never done anything like that before.

However, I can do a lot of responsible stuff, so I might be a good mod.

In closing... I would not like to be a mod. Just because it's streesful. I can't handle that yet. I'd rather be a regular member.

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    they monitor the boards...looking for posts that do not belong in the area. in addition, they can delete topics and posts that are inappropriate.

for me, i dont really care. i just signed up because i was bored because i missed some people i knew from zapchu's old forum. im not much of a fan of pokemon anymore. :)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    A mod's job is also to make sure everyone has fun. ^_^
    True, Kaga, but I was reading a thread and both Eli and Casty sort of asked to be modded, and now they both are XD
    Still, they were modded for their abilities, not because they asked. ;P

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Nah, not really. Too much work involved, and having to be online everyday...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Breakout said:
    Nah, not really. Too much work involved, and having to be online everyday...
    It's easy to come online at least once per day, even if only for a short while. o_o; 'Sides, you only need to come on... once a week, I think it was.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    A mod's job is also to make sure everyone has fun. ^_^
    True, Kaga, but I was reading a thread and both Eli and Casty sort of asked to be modded, and now they both are XD
    Still, they were modded for their abilities, not because they asked. ;P
    Did not ;0; I still wanna be a mod, no fair Kylie!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't want to be mod, and I really don't need a mod to tell me how to get along with others.... :\

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'd be satisfied with being a mod on Latias Lover's forum, but for some reason I can't use mod tools. So I would like to be a mod here.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Hmmm, I'm sure it'd have its overall ups and downs. It would be neat to be a mod in the Pokeland chat ^___^ But then, ppl will treat you like a police more than someone who just wants to have fun! oh well. it would be neat to be one :3

Back