• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to see Let's Go Johto games?

Years
    Hell yeah! I enjoyed LGPE way more than I thought I would've with the new battle-less system and all pokemon spawning in the overworld.
    I'd love to see how they'd handle both Johto and Kanto in the same game while still keeping the polished look that the first lets go game had.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Personally, no. Knocks the series for being too simplified, generally easier, and motion controls. Would much rather see Johto with updated visuals/mechanics and significantly more content and/or features. (Doubts that second bit ever happening. Tends to be lazy.)

Imagines Togepi and Mareep as the faces of the game. Would rather see Sneasel or Totodile over Togepi, though. Always liked Sneasel over Weavile. Gives it a chance to shine. Envisions Phanpy or Snubbull as contenders too.

Years
    Meh, LGPE was just meh to me.
    I'm not particularly eager for a follow up in the form of Let's Go Johto.
    Probably will give it a go though should it show up at any point.

Back