• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do Your Friends Know You Go On PC?

Do your friends know you go on PC?

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Nope. Not really... all they know is that I use forums quite a bit, but what they're about is disclosed to them. And that's really because Pokemon long died out here like 7 years ago and practically anyone who likes it now is just mocked for it, which isn't very nice at all...

Years
    Um... no. It's not something that comes up in normal conversation with non-pokemon fans. Why would I just randomly start talking about a forum I go to that no one would care about? xD I'm not afraid, but I don't feel the need to tell them.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Nope, none of my friends go here, I don't even talk about PC. The only forums I talk about are where I have positions of power.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    My friends know I'm here and they don't tease me or anything. If they were the kind that would tease me, they wouldn't be my friends.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Most of my friends in real life know I go to PC. But I don't just randomly start a topic on it... They only learned about it last year, since our tutor base was a computer lab, I would check PC every morning. They just laughed when they found out it was a Pokemon forum, and I laughed with them. So yeah, I don't think that they really care.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Yeah, some of my friends know it and actually one came here. But I'm not telling everyone, althought I doubt I would be teased or something for just going to a forum...

Years
    Nope. Not really... all they know is that I use forums quite a bit, but what they're about is disclosed to them. And that's really because Pokemon long died out here like 7 years ago and practically anyone who likes it now is just mocked for it, which isn't very nice at all...

Same with me. If anyone at school knew i posted on here i would literally get into a fight with someone or something. Pokemon is for sissys thats what they all say now because it died out. I really wish pokemon hadn't died out.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Nope they don't know I go on and they never will. I will never tell them. I've heard them taking the mick before about Pokemon so they would obviously take the mick out of me... more lol

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Yup, even people that arn't my friends know. I got one friend on here so we'll get talking about it. Its funny sometimes, kids will come up and go, "who in they're right mind would name there kid Scythemaster or Gonbeneko or Sims796." We've had a good laugh over that.

I've used it in class presentations too, everyone expects this kind of thing from me:P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm not catsing a vote because none of those really fit my situation.

I don't usually tell people I go onto a pokemon website. And if I'm talking to someone who knows about it in school and people can overhear me, I just say 'PC'. It's not MY fault that don't know what PC stands for. Therefore, I'm not scared to talk about it, they just don't know what I'm talking ABOUT 8D

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    No--but I'm not scared to tell them, they just aren't aware. I don't think it'd surprise them if I had a reason to tell them.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I wouldn't like..annouce it to anyone I know publically that I spend about 2 hours every day of my life hanging out online at a pokemon forum, but I..wouldn't care if anyone I knew found out; It's not that they would do anything anyways. It would be something like
    "Haha, you like Pokemon"
    "Um..Yeah. Why does it matter?"
    "No..it doesn't. That's cool..I guess.."
    *Jam Session*

xD

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Well,i made an accedent,but one person knows,and has an account,but not on,and my other frends are just to lazey to join.

Pokefan2007:t149:

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    All of my friends know that I am on a Pokemon forum. They don't know the name as I don't want them on here to drive me mad. My friends still play Pokemon so I don't mind them knowing at all.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yea they know and they are cool with it as well. All of my friends know I still love Pokemon and they don't care though. I still have some friends that still like Pokemon though

:t354:TG

Years
    i would ask my friend 2 get an account here, our friendship would become weird if she relized how emo i really am.

~she knows im emo, but i hide my x-treme emoness from her~

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Ha.

If I wasn't 15, then all my friends would know.

But nah, I have a life outside of my computer...that I like to keep separate.

Back