• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do Your Friends Know You Go On PC?

Do your friends know you go on PC?

• YES! They have accounts on PC!

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Yes, they are cool with it.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Yes, but they tease me about it

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • No, but I don't really care if it comes out.

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • NO! THEY WILL NEVER FIND OUT! NEVER!!!

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, most of them know. They ALL know that I'm a computer junkie, but only a select few know the actual name of the forums I go on, and I don't think half of them even remember the name.

They don't really care about the pokemon factor though, since I don't bring it up around them, and the extra plus that I know a pokemon junkie who is... stunning, in terms of his obsession. And I don't even really like pokemon anymore anyway. :B I'm just here for the creatives. *SHOT'd* They just think I'm creepy sometimes because I type so fast. xD

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • I don't see any reason to tell my friends every forum I go to, nor is it really any business of theirs.

However, if I did tell them, yeah, they'd probably be cool with it.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Well...sortakinda no?
    There are two of my friends who know about me and PC, and they like to hear me blah about it, but I don't think they'd ever join in the first place.

.:LemonTea:.

omg. heart attack. o.o
    Years
  • I would like to mention that I am a high school student, and I have lost my love for the pokemon manga and anime by the time I was 8 (I know -gasp-). I still like looking at the art centered around them though, and I just like a place to talk to people from different parts of the world.

If I told my friends I went on this kind of site, they would probably laugh their heads off. Yet, they would still accept as the lame, klutzy person I am. I like fan art and fan fiction, and I treat this site like any other forum I've been to.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I don't care if they find out. If they are my friends, they will accept me for who I am.

Línk

¤ Hero Of Time ¤
    Years
  • My friends are the reason I'm here. They've been battling for a while and I recently just joined to get it in on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back