• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Doctor Who Discussion Thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Awww Bill :D

Twice upon a time pretty cool title.

But if Clara doesn't show up at all, I'm still going to feel sad.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So I watched the first episode of Trust Me. Every time someone called Jodie's character "doctor" I smiled.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well that's certainly a type of companion we haven't seen so far in modern Who. Although, we know nothing about what his character will be like yet, of course.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So David Bradley has signed on to do some 1st Doctor audios with Big Finish. Pretty cool.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I never knew much about the 1st doc. The quality of those eps is so poor that I haven't felt interested in watching. Maybe Big Finish will make something more interesting of it though!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Rumors swirling that we might get an Easter episode to capitalize on the 13th Doctor hype.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    SO.
    I love her clothes.

fanart and art and fan dump below

Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    There are some pictures of Jodie in 12's tattered costume floating around. Fun times!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've seen them yeah! Waaa the next month can't go quickly enough by!!<<3333

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    20 days until the greatest moment in TV history occurs.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    so how did you like it

Spoiler:

I've only seen the regeneration. Going to watch the episode as a whole tomorrow morning once Amazon uploads it.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Good, sad episode, I'm going to miss the 12th doctor and Moffat's Doctor Who. Hope the show doesnt go downhill from here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm looking forward to the new season and have good hopes for it!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My hopes are at the same place they were over the summer.

It'll be fine as long as they make her a more serious/angry/sad Doctor and not one of the goofy ones.
    Well, they tried that with Capaldi in S8, but he changed and became more loving and light hearted in S9 and 10 and I think that worked much better. Jodie will find her own style soon enough, pity for Capaldi it took him pretty much a whole season before he did. Tennant also changed some from early S2 to how he was in S4. Meanwhile, Smith was instantly himself in Eleventh Hour haha, I love that episode so much.

Back