• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Doctor Who Discussion Thread

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    The Finale is the best Doctor Who episode I've ever seen :3
    And I only have started watching since the start of the ninth doctor, so I've never seen that many episodes

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    In regards to the Christmas special, it seems...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In regards to the Christmas special, it seems...

Spoiler:

yes

YES
    PSYDUCKING YES

I WANTED IT SO MUCH aljkshdlsikjlksjdlsjl

tumblr_o9rsoqNZi71te39fco1_500.gif

Spoiler:

Years
  • That. Finale. Was. Amazing.

For as much criticism as the Capaldi era has got for scripts and stuff this series has had moments of brilliance, with the final two episodes being a perfect example. The Master's evil nature was brought back perfectly and Ioved seeing how Missy has evolved after the past few years. Can't wait for the Christmas special!

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Some bad news, it appears that it isn't happening after all, unless her scenes were recorded in a studio somewhere.
    n-no... NO!

I really hope she at least gets a cameo or tiny ending scene or something );
    No more River Song, please please

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Capaldi really shone in that last series, I loved Bill too.

I think the little speech 12 does about human progress was a defining moment, that or his speech about why he does what he does.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yea, I loved his speech to Missy and Master. Ugh it's so far to Christmas...

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Yea, I loved his speech to Missy and Master. Ugh it's so far to Christmas...

After Smith he's my favourite doctor. For me it goes Smith, Capaldi, Troughton, McGann, Pertwee

Years
  • I do really appreciate Capaldi as The Doctor, I went back and watched Heaven Sent (my favourite episode from his era) just to remind myself how great of an actor he is.

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It is being announced this Sunday, after the men's Wimbledon final. The teaser video shows the Statue Of Liberty, a woman, and 10 Downing Street, where a woman is in charge.

So...

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It is being announced this Sunday, after the men's Wimbledon final. The teaser video shows the Statue Of Liberty, a woman, and 10 Downing Street, where a woman is in charge.

So...
    Omg true

But what about the other areas? The phone? The cliffs?

Years
  • Well guys, that Wimbledon final went quick so reveal will be soon.

Going to be interesting to hear who it'll be, though that's because I never pay attention to this show a lot.

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The next Doctor is...

Spoiler:

BEYOND HYPE

Back