• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who: The Whoniverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Totally agreed on that one. Though it does make me worry about Torchwood.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ~Torchwood spoilers ahoy~

Spoiler:

Phantom1

Years
    Well,

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Spoiler:

In other news, I'm learning how to knit so I can make Four's scarf. Yes that is the only reason.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    Spoiler:

In other news, I'm learning how to knit so I can make Four's scarf. Yes that is the only reason.
    That's a legitimate reason to learn to knit in my opinion! :D
    I used to know....

Phantom1

Years
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

That's a legitimate reason to learn to knit in my opinion! :D
    I used to know....
    My grandma tried to teach me when I was little but I get so frustrated with it. ;; how am i ever going to accomplish things

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Phantom1

Years
    I don't like arguing, this isn't a debate thread... well not officially. :P

Sorry, I have aspergers and I really try to go out of the way to be understood, hence the smilies.

Anyways I like Torchwood, it's not Shakespeare, but it's still a fun watch if you ignore the little things. But I agree about the Jack coming back to Who thing...

Oh and ignore me, I'm just the American uber Whovian trying to make it in a British Whovian world. :P

EDIT: Also I make Who fanvids, if anyone is interested.

Only two so far, but I'm working on it.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I don't like arguing, this isn't a debate thread... well not officially. :P

Sorry, I have aspergers and I really try to go out of the way to be understood, hence the smilies.

Anyways I like Torchwood, it's not Shakespeare, but it's still a fun watch if you ignore the little things. But I agree about the Jack coming back to Who thing...

Oh and ignore me, I'm just the American uber Whovian trying to make it in a British Whovian world. :P
    Point one! Perhaps "argument" has too many negative connotations to be the word I needed. I like debate though. :>

Point 2! So do I. :P Don't be sorry. I think of it as a blessing-ish sorta thing. We're smart enough to understand why and how we don't quite fit in, and therefore know what we have to do to adapt.

Point 3! Yus indeed. Though I feel like the little things have been getting a bit bigger. >__> Not some twisted euphemism jsyk.

Point 4! Look, another similarity! Minnesotan here.

/wanders off to watch the videos

Phantom1

Years
    1) Totally, though debate threads tend to turn into argument threads and then things get awkward.

2) True, true, though mine is so mild most people don't notice until they spend a lot of time with me.

3) Haha, Amy and Jack may be... interesting to say the least... I think Rory might want to cause Jack pain, though not like that'd hurt Jack at all.

4) O_o who are you and why are you stalking meeeee? jk. Wow, well, I don't live in Minneapolis anymore, I'm out in New Hope. Still, cool, Minnesotans are hard to find on the net for some reason. BTW WHEN DID IT GET COLD? Cold can go away now, at least until I get a new jacket!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    1) Totally, though debate threads tend to turn into argument threads and then things get awkward.

2) True, true, though mine is so mild most people don't notice until they spend a lot of time with me.

3) Haha, Amy and Jack may be... interesting to say the least... I think Rory might want to cause Jack pain, though not like that'd hurt Jack at all.

4) O_o who are you and why are you stalking meeeee? jk. Wow, well, I don't live in Minneapolis anymore, I'm out in New Hope. Still, cool, Minnesotans are hard to find on the net for some reason. BTW WHEN DID IT GET COLD? Cold can go away now, at least until I get a new jacket!

1) This is true and such is the reason I avoid Other Chat. and because I have no idea about politics

2) Same here tbh. Most people are just like "orly" when they find out I have it.

3) Flirtation damnation. idk it rhymes I dunno about that though; Rory's not really one to hurt people. He'd just glare and be awkward and snarky I think.

4) I'm based in Saint Paul still. :P And yeah I know! I don't see many around, just people from Cali and Florida mainly. >__> Who don't have to deal with cold. It's way too cold. Ugh. I'd be happy with a bit of snow for like two weeks and then it can go back to being spring.

Phantom1

Years
    Good to know other people exist in MN and everyone isn't a figment of my imagination, haha.

So, Christmas special? Excited.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    xD

Yes, very excited! I saw some people lamenting that it was just another retelling of a story, but honestly I think it's fun the way they do that. And Narnia of course. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ..Im not gonna join yet because i just gave it a try. S1 E3.
    But great show, got a new fan.
    Awesome! We'll make an attempt not to spoil too much for you. :>

Have any of you guys seen Sherlock? The BBC series? S. Moffat is responsible for a lot of it - very good!
    I've heard SO MUCH about it. I keep intending to watch but... Classic Who is priority until someone sits me down in front of Sherlock.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years

Awesome! We'll make an attempt not to spoil too much for you. :>

Haha its ok, spoilers dont effect me too much, like seeing something that happens later, sure it ruins the surprise or so on, but it also makes me want to keep watching to see it.

I havent seen any sherlock, the show or movies. :x.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

Haha its ok, spoilers dont effect me too much, like seeing something that happens later, sure it ruins the surprise or so on, but it also makes me want to keep watching to see it.
    Finally, someone who sees it like I do! half of my not caring about spoilers comes from not remembering them anyway though

Guys you have to stop me I just bought a whole bunch of DVDs. The Three Doctors, The Invasion, The Seeds of Death and The Mind Robber. I don't have this kind of moneyyyyy. Also my Lost in Time- Troughton Era DVDs came in the mail today. AND AND AND did anyone else hear about the newly found previously missing Classic Who episodes? :D :D :D

Years

I've heard SO MUCH about it. I keep intending to watch but... Classic Who is priority until someone sits me down in front of Sherlock.

Sherlock is only 3 episodes. Watch it!

If you want to see another Moffat piece or art check our Jekyll, 6 episode show released in 2007. Very good.

Did you guys hear about the 2 missing episode found from the early Doctor Who?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back