• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't understand that last post. pls explain.

Also
    >Pokémon: The Origin
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You guys should all go to TCTI since that thread needs more activity than this one. :b

Years
  • 0. There's too many numbers over there, though! DLTMS0 is hard enough to count in!

Okay, it's really more just me preferring to do things aside from post in TCTI. Like trying to keep myself from spending my entire paycheck in a single weekend on Pokemon cards (is this vending machine bubbles Mew the real deal?), limited edition anime DVDs (sweet mercy that's a 50% price cut someone save me before I buy it halp), manga box sets (SAILOR MOON BOX SETS AAAAAAAAAA), anime figurines (where the heck would I even put these stop looking you don't have the space), and a Nook tablet. Waitaminute... TCTI might actually help with that.

TY

Im still not getting a response from anywhere where i applied for a job...

Mintyy

Minty~
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 4, 2019

I have um.. three jobs XD I just interviewed for another, and then once I have that, I can quite my other ones

Don't get frustrated ^^ Where did you apply?

TY

I applied to food stores mainly, where they seem to seek a lot of people for easy jobs.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I get muted at the Showdown server just because I'm mean to animals, that's some sorcery going on.
    So don't be mean to animals. :I

Being a freelancer is pretty swell. No applying to things here.

And Pokémon: Origins has the potential to be everything everyone has ever wished for.
    Which means everyone will be really disappointed if it doesn't live up to the hype. Still, well, I'm hyped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back