• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Sammy, I read that without reading yours or Pixy's posts and thought: THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED! :X

Borderlands? I've literally played that game into the ground. Fun fun fuuuuun game though. SOOOO excited for the sequel. Zero is gonna be my go-to first :V

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

@Stand - Huzzah! Borderlands was absolutely fun, although grinding levels took foreeeeeeveeeeeer
    As for the sequel, can't wait for it as well :3

@Everyone else-

OH GOD
    MAH DRILLS
    WAHAHAHA~
    char_misha.png

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I found the leveling system to be relatively fast-paced, to be honest o: Once you get to playthrough 2.5, just go to Skag Gully and grind, grind, grind. Another good place is fighting the Rakk Hive repeatedly. It almost always guaranteed me a level til around 64-65. Killing it just took forever. Same for Fire Alpha skags and shock skags z.z

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Y'know, this is the highest I've ever seen this thread go while I was actually here to witness/take part in the counting :X

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Why I typed an 8, I have no idea.

How is Vesparia, Xulek? I've heard a lot of negative stuff about it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    275. Eh it's not too bad so far, just started though but I'm trying to get my bearings on the combat controls right now. I'll have more of an opinion on it when I get further in the game, hopefully this one won't take me over 5 months to finish unlike some other RPGs I've played on my 360.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

How different is the combat from the others in the series? O:

In Abyss, I've just gotten the Albiore II. I'm lagging behind D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

In Abyss I'm currently in Tataroo Valley XD;

Also from what I've seen of Vesperia it actually looks good! Blame Shawn for showing me some funny skits.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    281. The combat in Vesperia doesn't feel too different from Symphonia tbh, it can be a tad confusing to pull off Artes at times if you don't know that you have to press on the control stick though. At least opening up the menu during a fight is a tad easier now.

And I just defeated Zagi now, pretty tough but thank god I had Estelliese's First Aid Arte to keep me alive lol. Her voice on the other hand sounds like one of the main developer's kids wanted a part in the voice acting tbh lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back