• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Unless you're a throbbing cancerous face tumour, at which you should feel mighty offended

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been doing more stalking than posting. Geesh guys come up with better topics. :c I'm going to end up like Kevin at this rate. Which well... isn't too great considering a few things.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
What's up with all the talking about tumors... don't talk about such nasty things here , I came here to relax XD

Anyway ... a new topic ... Have any of you ever come up with characters for games or series?

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years

Do fakemon count? If so, I've though of 14 I'm going to be using sooner or later. Otherwise....I remember when I was little I made stories about a new character in blue's clues. Nothing recent though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Ever come up with any original characters? No. I'm not nearly creative enough for that. But I'd love some tips!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
26. Only came up with OCs when playing games such as Dragon Age and Mass Effect to where I can shape the main character to my liking, besides from that and Persona 3 not very often.

Oh and this.

tumblr_llde2yl4mZ1qerx9fo1_500.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm a little on the fence when it comes to stalking. I mean some stalking is harmless but of course there's the other side of it as well. ;x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back