• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Guess who has too much time on their hands?

Spoiler:

(In spoilers not only because there's two images, but because one has a curse word.)

I love those. [/Abyss Fanboy]

Years

Hikari will be not as active as she used to be... she has jobs to do on another forum.

So yeah, Other Trivia will have 20% less Hikari-ness.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Animated adaption to the video game called Tales of the Abyss.

/misses playing Ion ahhhh... however she just got tossed two FF games to see about watching the playthrough of for possible enabling. :|c

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Which games, might I ask~?

Ffff got through the ten episodes there are screencaps of and still have room for six more icons or so. Oh well, guess I'll look up fanart tomorrow. Thank god I found a proxy; I can use that to browse Safebooru.

...Gdit Ion, why are you so adorable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

FFVII and FFIX. The Sephiroth-mun at SC said that I could make a good Aerith or Nanaki (I'll admit that I asked for a playthrough when I heard what Nanaki was) and when I asked what character I might be good at play two people said that I might make a good Zidane.

...huh. I have icons from one episode that has Ion and I have like... seventeen from that episode alone. I would imagine you could gather thirty from ten episodes.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ZI--/brick'd (If you remember, I was obsessed with Zidane + FFIX for some time last year XD;) I can see you playing Aerith, too :3 Too bad you don't have a PSP, else you could get FFVII: Crisis Core.

A lot of his expressions seem really similar, though XD; And then I found some of his different ones weren't in the best quality ;; ...Though, being an iconist, I suppose that shouldn't be so much a problem ^^; /will probably go through the nine of them he's in again; gonna go to bed for the time being though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU AGREE WITH THEM. That's great! (And yup! I remember!) yeah. It really is too bad. ;; i would love to have a PSP si can could like... play that, the Tales of Spin offs, etc etc.

I would imagine that they are, aha. xD; It's really too bad that more screenshots weren't made but that's alright. There's always going into the episode and trying to snag things as a last resort. But for the time being have a good sleep!

Years
0. Final Fantasy is a pretty cool series. Though I haven't really played much of it at all.

Didn't stop me from using my GameStop PowerUp Rewards points to get a Final Fantasy XIII-2 poster, though. I must say, this poster looks freaking awesome.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I love FF. 'Nuff said. XIII-2 is fun from what I've managed to play of my copy-- I just need the time to finish it now =w=;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guys I saw like... ten or so baby ducklings on my way to college. They were so cute ahhhh dhksahdkahk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back