• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Okay... I have found my 'CHEER UP YOU' song. -clings to Happy Day- So cute ashjkahjkshajkf

XD It's okay. I have 200+ Red Fanart. I'm sure I can find something to use within all 'em.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

AYE!

Both Friendship! and Happy Day are both adorable. <3 Koboshi from Pita-Ten Image songs are adorable too. -needs to put them on her iPod though-

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years

Rie Kugimiya also voices some of my other fave characters. Shannon from Umineko and Ein from Riviera, for example <3

I still like Mai whatever-her-last-name-is, who plays Rena from Higurashi, Yggdra from Yggdra Union, Nagisa from CLANNAD, and I think some other series I like. Oh, and I like Tetsuya whatever-his-last-name-is (I think I got the first name right) who plays Simon fom Gurren Lagann and Natsu. Oh, and Gray and Tomoya (CLANNAD)'s voice actor, too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mai... I think I know who you're talking about. Can't quite get what the last name.
    I still need to hear that guy in action. Maybe I will later today if sound sticks.

And as for which one to put in your sig... I think you know which one I want. <3

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years

Yeah, I think you guessed right XD Unless you wanna put it in Happy.'s sig.

Oh yes, Yuri Lowenthal should totally voice Natsu if Fairy Tail gets dubbed. You've probably heard my reason before. Because he also voices Haru from Rave AND Simon from Gurren Lagann <3

Oh, and Tetsuya for Red if PokeSpecial ever becomes an anime. And Rie Kugimiya from Ruby or Sapphire.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm too lazy to put it in Happy's sig. I'll do it in the future. xD

I will totally agree with you on that~

Aye! Rie Kugimiya would make a good Wally, I would think. :o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

safdhjdksfhjks Thank you~

-officially thinks this signature was worth it, despite the CSS-

And now I can't wait until the Tethe'alla Arc of ToS is subbed. itlooksamazing-squeaks-

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years

I think I finally have personalities for Joshua and Sierra settled.

Sierra, the Red Oni, is very much into battling, and because of such is very hotheaded. She likes to travel, and hates how there are so many restrictions put on traveling (like beating the gyms in order to use moves like Fly or Surf, that sort of thing). Finally, she loves her team and wouldn't give them away for anything. Except maybe the Vileplume, she found that it just didn't work out as well.

Joshua, the Blue Oni, is the opposite of Sierra. He's mostly quiet, a tad timid, and really not into battling or traveling as much. However, bring up the subject of breeding, or bring out a Pokemon that seems to have been loved and raised very well, and Joshua will become a breeding otaku, rambling on about the beauty of breeding or the beauty of a Pokemon and all that jazz. Kind of like a cross between Ruby and Gold from the manga.

Oh, and for Genderbent!Gameverse!Red...

Red, the female version of the Red we all know and love, is just like the male Red we all know and love. Hardly says anything (and even when she does, it's limited to a sentence or two), and even has a similar team. She's also very powerful, like the male Red we all know and love.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Nope, my excuse is LJ RPing and the fact that I posted last |D

Also, time for a very nice remark of mine that needs to be in agelimit tags.

[AGELIMIT]those who have dirty minds.

There's a reason why Gameverse!Red and Gameverse!Kotone is called "Messyshipping"[/AGELIMIT]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Happy Day: Officially one of my favorite songs.

WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE, HAPPY. ;^; YOUR SONG MAKES ME SQUEE EVERYTIME I PLAY IT.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

INORITE? :D

Oh, and...

RAEG.

I lost in the Power Course in the Pokéthlon by TWO POINTS. I know I sucked at the first one, but if it hadn't been for all those stupid awards being handed out to everyone BUT me, I would've won.

/trying to get medalist Pokemon, including that silly Spearow that I'm supposed to give to that guy just outside of Violet

If you need me, I'll be at the Pokéthlon, earning Athlete Points so I can skip ahead to Wednesday and get myself a Water Stone for Undine.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have an extra Water Stone if you want one, Rossu-Pie~ and I also have four Fire Stones if you need one of those as well.

My first medalist pokemon was Bellossom. c: It was funny when I won power. -used Red Gyarados, Feraligatro, and... Bellossom. XD;-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'd like it, please <3 Do you want anything? I can give you a Chiko egg if you want (though I should catch a Ditto first).

Tara was my first medalist (in HG). Though I think Millie and Gardia soon followed. And in imported SS, my Feraligatr was the first (and only, I think).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back