• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm still too lazy to EV train despite it being easier. :'D Though maybe I'll do some EV Training for this one team member since it has barely fought any battles. just been sitting there leveling up just waiting for a chance to be used... or dropped for another pokemon idk.

Years
  • 0. I managed to make it so I could access my closet again without reaching over a sea of boxes.

That and get close to badge 6 in Platinum just to keep me entertained while unpacking those boxes. Still got another weekend to go before I think it'll be safe to call this room clean, though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

So that new Pokemon anime kind of wasn't very good. Montages and blatant X/Y advertising in that final ep killed it for me.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ah, walkthroughs, ruin everything for me~♥

hm, is there no low health music?

and here, stereo music

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No low health music. But on the plus side it doesn't make that stupid noise the whole time. Only when your Pokemon first hits the red zone.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 8. Too bad they removed it, I kinda liked the beat from BW... Also a shame that the gyms don't have their own themes anymore.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ah, so it's one step forward in terms of graphics, two steps back in terms of music

What a shame, but the graphics and story more then make up for it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back