• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Futurama isn't that bad.

And now, something that pertains to more than just my own interests:

Spoiler:

I was looking for this but forgot how I found it with the exception that I was looking up a series and had remembered someone was cosplaying as someone. So I looked up Cecil Harvey and was able to find it that way |D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Butz/Bartz cosplaying as Conan, actually.

Like I said, it pertains to more than just my own interests. There's Symphonia, Valkyrie Profile, Persona 4, Detective Conan, and some other series I don't really know in there. Of course, everyone dressed up is from Final Fantasy.

Though Onion Knight keeps looking like Zidane to me, but then I remember Zidane's all the way over on the far right. Zidane as Genius/Genis would be great though 'cause I like both ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

FFFFFFFUUUUU Resetti (wait is that how you spell it).

Also, I downloaded Minecraft yesterday, and it's fun. Even though my person keeps dying.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pfffft, I was watching the Wand of Gamelon/Faces of Evil/Hotel Mario cutscenes, and now I'm watching fun things that people did with the failgames.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I currently do not know if I want to play Abyss or not. I kind of do since I haven't played in a while, but I'm not in the mood for it

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Man, this place has been dead.

I finally officially killed off X-Files (just saw the more recent film) and I've been busy spazzing about how adorable/sexy and awesome Zidane is as well as how amazing Vivi is (both Zidane and Freya were eaten by a Zuu, but Vivi Thundara'd it and killed it and gained all the experience, raising his level so that it became closer to that of Zidane's and Freya's).

I'm honestly sorry if I spaz over FFIX/Zidane/Vivi for the next week or so.

Years

"Well, this should be a simple process. Just breed my traded 31 attack IV Sewaddle and my 31 speed IV Larvesta, get a male with 31 in both, and I have a prime candidate for Trapinch breeding. I'll have this ready in half an hour. Tops."

*3 hours later*

"AAAAAAAAHAKJGISNTGIOZSSNFIZSNGSHFUALIFBDASFUHASJFNLAJSHFJKASDFH"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back