• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really should stop disappearing on the weekends. Oi.

Pffft, Poor Kevin. XD

Meh, there's been people who've been spazzing for more than a week about something. No need to worry, Rossu-Pie.

Years
    6. I do not like waiting for my mother to get off work so I can have the car for school. Unfortunately, someone had to stay home with the sick child who's insisting on goning to school when I don't have time to drop her off.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pffft. XD If I disappeared forever I don't think my name would be bolded, haha~
    I'M SORRY. ;____; NEXT TIME YOU'RE ONLINE MAYBE!

Since I have to wait for my mom all the time I have pretty good patience. ^____^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Musta been on the wrong page.

Anyways, I now have three ideas for cosplaying. Two out of three shouldn't be too hard to guess (I could've sworn I've talked about at least one of them on here).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You've talked about cosplaying Lucy (which I actually saw a cosplay of as well as Natsu, but I've yet to ask my friend to send me the image yet so I can show you. ;; ) but as far as cosplaying goes that's it. :o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So I have mentioned that. That's good to hear XD;

I'm thinking if Lucy falls through and I can find costumes of them, I could go as Zidane or Princess Garnet instead. With Zidane I can continue dyeing my hair blond whereas with Garnet I'd have to dye it brown again XD;

/no I have not been playing a lot of FFIX what are you talking about

Years
    18. The only cosplay I remember you talking about was Blue, and that was waaaaaaay back.

Now then, I think I shall build a deck with which I can face Tara and have the playing field more level.

After I go and buy myself a laptop battery finally, since I've been putting that off too long.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

watch him come back with no battery and then be all "I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY BATTERY :0"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Wait you can finally fight people in the TCG simulator? /or is there a CPU named Tara I hadn't noticed

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    22 That's rad. When one of you isn't looking you pull out some ultra boss card and win. :J

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back