• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I see Ryuu read the newest chapter o3o

Been waiting for Tara and Andy to get on, but gonna leave this here anyhow:

Spoiler:

/found it during my fanart hunt; I only know four of the people sadly

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Well, I started the chapter. I saw the picture, and I felt I just HAD to make that tag, so I did. By the time I finished it, I had to go to bed, so yeah. xDD;
    I'll just go finish the chapter now.
    That picture is adorable! xD;
    I only recognize Yoh, Yellow, Crow and Natsu, though. :V

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Same exact people I recognize. I could always use Google Translate on the tags but too lazy to find pic plus tag them anyways. Not to mention I'm making 105 x 105 icons at the moment (they're actually 100 x 100 but with the drop shadow effect applied).

I wanna say the red jacket guy with the devil is Dante from Devil May Cry though. Never played it but I know that Dante has white hair and I'm fairly sure he's in red.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh hey it's that picture. My sister found it while going on a Shaman King fanart hunt. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Doesn't it figure XD

Reminds me of how I found the fanart with Soul and Natsu (and other popular anime characters who don't really matter) while doing a Soul Eater fanart run.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Dunno Bill but I know the other two o3o

Anyone have an earworm of a song that'll get Eternal Fellows out of my head? XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You're talking to the person who hasn't played Pokemon/read PokeSupe/watched the anime in a while (OK, the part about the anime is a lie, sort of). But I dunno how HoroHoro fits in there.

Anyways, someone tell me why I have nine icons so far and none of them contain Natsu in any of them. And, on top of it all, one is Gray x Juvia, one is Gray x Lyon, and another is Gray x Juvia/Lyon. /still got Lyon x Sherry at least

...Now I have Have a nice day! in my head. It's been swapping between that and Eternal Fellows.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Regardless, for-- ah just forget it. Who knows. It could just be their favorites.

'Cause you do?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I hope your mood lightens up later D:

My mood seems to go haywire when I'm supposed to be getting off this thing. Surprisingly, I've been quite the opposite. Maybe when you're down at this time I'm a bit more upbeat and vice versa? Idk.

/should prolly go now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back