• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Numbers don't usually count as words, so it seems they're quite strict on that rule.

But tyvm does contain letters and does have a meaning in conversations. I would count it as a word in the four word rule.

That's me though. And I didn't write them rules. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I never know if abbreviations count as words or not. Personally, I'd just write 'em out to avoid getting in trouble altogether.

:D XD :P :O :) :B :V :> are different stories.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Good example of four words well used.
    One word to greet the thread and let people know they're here now, and three to ask people how they do, which provides a topic, a feeling of politeness and something to fill out to the point where it's not rule breakage.

Effective work, TLO! Have a cookie.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    12. I have a clone machine at home? :P I can make more.. ahahha.. and because the clone's brain is replaced by a computer hard-drive..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back