• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Ahhhhhhh. I can't remember the name, but y'all know the general situation I'm describing, right? A single member getting peeved at staff all because of :something?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I think I may know who you're talking about, after reading over the actual AFD thread. Had a name username that reminded me of a character in Phantom Hourglass.

Also, I need to stop stalking anyone with a FT avvie/sig. It's not good for my health.

Years
    106 Yeah I hear you Don my memories of this place are getting fainter and fainter, just talked to someone I haven't said a word to in a year, pretty sure there's more like that.

I'll look into that thread, I loved that Slowpoke theme.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And do I remember her well. Sort of. Not really. I kind of remember my first pair more and how mean he was to me in the end ;;

/do I dare search again despite it not being an hour since I last searched

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back