• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Char, go to J-E and discuss it there, dammit. This thread may be the weeaboos, but they're not that kind of weeaboos. /obligatory "lol" to make it sound like I'm not actually serious

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I knew you would say something like that Kevin. Or should I say Alfred?

I will turn this thread into another J-E Discussion. You can't stop me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I already said I wasn't a weeaboo, so I don't count. Remember that definition you gave on OC a while ago? I don't fit some of the things it stated, so therefore I'm not a weeaboo :D

Personally, I'm all for making this thread J-E/Video Game/Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

My revolution is already starting! Everyone bow down!

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Years

Instead of turning this thread, which is full of people who do not stray from their tastes, into a J-E thread, let's make our current J-E thread better! So that's it's not just you, -Lapras-, Elite Overlord LeSabre, me, and digi posting there all the time. Although, maybe if I stopped being so hostile...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Your not hostile Kevin, you're loveable and squishy.

It's not intimidating, it's a fun place full of dead MLP ponies and kawaii bishoujos.

Years

Instead of turning this thread, which is full of people who do not stray from their tastes, into a J-E thread, let's make our current J-E thread better! So that's it's not just you, -Lapras-, Elite Overlord LeSabre, me, and digi posting there all the time. Although, maybe if I stopped being so hostile...

Why do you care?
    It's not like this thread ever had a permanent subject.

It's not intimidating, it's a fun place full of dead MLP ponies and kawaii bishoujos.
    Or in other words, terrible.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    "kawaii bishoujos".... I refuse to talk about that Charry. D:

Do you class yourself as hostile? No names mentioned there only seems to be one other poster in there that would make me avoid the thread...no names mentioned.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm not interested in bishoujos as much as I am bishounens. Which is funny, 'cause irl I seem to prefer girls more.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    This is now a Penguindrum/Bunny Drop thread.

Too hot today, at least I got to see some nice Ska band in the park this morning.

Years

That Penguin show? I don't know what I watched. 20 minutes of nonsensical crap. Honestly that was just plain idiotic. Dropped.
    And Bunny Drop is a show for girls. So boring. Dropped.

Heading to Myrtle Beach in like a week. Not particularly looking forward to it since I hate the Beach and all of its sand.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Myrtle Beach is actually pretty nice :3 If you haven't been before make sure to go to Broadway on the Beach, which is actually a boardwalk-esque setup nowhere near the beach. It's got a Hard Rock Cafe, MagiQuest (I know there are nerds like me out there who actually do that at their age o3o), and some other cool stuff. There's mini-golf and rides too, but those are directed more towards younger children, obviously XD; But if you know all this already then I guess this is for anyone else who's interested. /like there would be many

And both those series look weird. /quick MAL search ftw

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    50 (or 51 if the above post is edited to contain four or more words that aren't fillers)

Looks like an obese Piplup. Mr. Popper's Penguins were much cuter <3

And dammit Dragonslayer track stop topping the Main Theme for most plays. ...And ironically the Main Theme begins playing immediately after.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back