• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll probably end up going back to random if you happen to think of a new theme before me. xD

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Whenever I'm tired of my ZombiePony Survival Team theme, I'm gonna go with an Aqua theme from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I want a Mithos theme, but I'm waiting for the first episode of 'United Worlds' to come out before I do.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So my dad doesn't mind watching Hidamari Sketch, Azumanga, Chobits, Tears to Tiara, etc., and yet he finds that Soul Eater makes no sense? /Idgi

And no matter what I will have another FT theme some day, regardless of how long that takes me. Watch me wimp out on doing a Natsu one and end up doing Gray instead.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm a weirdo otaku who gets flustered whenever she looks at her character obsession(s) for too long. /and because of that I'll never get a girlfriend/boyfriend

Years

So my friend doesn't mind watching Madoka, Bakemonogatari, Denpa Onna, Haruhi, and Steins;Gate, and yet he can't finish an episode of Seitokai no Ichizon.

This makes perfect sense to me.

Taste. How does it work.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Funny you say that when I'm about to rewatch Haruhi. And Denpa was decent. More on the good side than bad.

Years
    No flaming around in a flaming board cuz' im bored
    and i want you to be bored cuz they are bored, for me being bored, and bore me to hell cuz
    hell is boring when Devil is the one that makes everyone bored, and you are bored, and im right you are bored.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Haruhi is eh. I honestly don't see why it's so popular other than the fanservice.

Gonna be going soon; got on mostly to read a certain new chapter.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Anyone watching anything new this season? (Anime wise of course)

I'm watching quite a bit sadly. :x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Nothing looked interesting this time around (other than the FT OVAs, which were awesome), plus I had to drop some series.

Also, why are you here when you should be over at PT playing the Death Note game? o3o You don't have to be a fan of the series (I sure as hell am not) to enjoy it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back