• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I'm watching Prologue 3 of Soul Eater right now and wondering how the hell Natsu and Lucy are gonna sound. These voice actors better make sure not to make Natsu sound too prissy and low-pitched and Lucy too annoying.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...That's Emil? /cannot see

Emil is hot though. Doesn't top Lloyd or Zelos, however.

....Pffffffffft Maka sounds so much like Marta right now.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...You've been on here a shorter time than I have and you have had more than double the avatars I have had. I should change that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's Tales of Symphonia. It tends to do that to you. /went through it like a maniac when she had ToS avatars.

I mean I did it with some other series, but not nearly as often.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhhh, it's more fun when you do it by impulse, not by a set time/whatever.

Years
    7. I'd have to change my avatar twice a day to catch up with all of you within a year.

Of course, I'd go insane if I made myself do that, so I'll just stick to keep it until I'm totally bored of it and am not too lazy to go to my User CP and remove/replace it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I honestly don't have the impulse to change my avvie ._. Besides, I like how my current one turned out <3 /even added gradient maps this time

...Wait Vic voices Spirit? HOW DID I NOT REMEMBER THIS.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm keeping my avatar until my sister and I decides (or one of us gives in. I WILL NOT GIVE IN THOUGH.) to change themes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm thinking of having a Natsu or Wendy theme next. Idk though. Would totally do Edo!Natsu if there were more solo fanart of him. He's fudging adorable and I want to be his buddy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back