• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

CSS goes over 500px. :(

I remember when I had to go to a separate program for my transparency needs.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

;___; Don't discuss me, forget I exist. I don't wanna be the weird one... or do I?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I knew full well you were going to see that post, Nica.

I need to go and see if the next Detective Conan chapter is out. Probably isn't, but I don't think he's taking a break for this next case, soo...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

For you Tara, I'll be less weird.

jpp, css limit is 500px... apparently.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never said you were weird, Nica. I just mentioned that half the time I misunderstand your posts because you type them in a way I can't understand. Frankly, I don't like it when people misunderstand me, so I hate it when I misunderstand something. 'Nuff said.

Text is 600px. Images & CSS 500px. Yeah, it's weird.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I never said you were weird, Nica. I just mentioned that half the time I misunderstand your posts because you type them in a way I can't understand. Frankly, I don't like it when people misunderstand me, so I hate it when I misunderstand something. 'Nuff said.

Text is 600px. Images & CSS 500px. Yeah, it's weird.

And I don't like it when people misunderstand me either. XD It's funny, when it comes down to serious answers to things or stuff in B/W, I type in a way that makes sense but normally I don't. XD;

WELL JPP. Was your sig 600px in width when you posted in sig rules thread?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have CSS in my sig, solely for those who still complain about Red not being in my signature and all that jazz and for my VDex and GPX stuff.

Years

Yup. That's why I'm waiting for disagreements to start. :>

Like any aspect of design, you should know what you want to do with it. Adding things just for the sake of adding [S-HIGHLIGHT]things[/S-HIGHLIGHT] just makes it
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, if a mod over in the thread says it's okay, then I'm not going to complain. Thus why I mentioned it, rather than disabled it.

I really hope that's directed at Erik.

Hm. I wonder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back