• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I ain't complaining either. :V

Yup. Directed at Eric. Many things peeve me nowadays. People who use CSS for the solely for the sake of using CSS are one of them. It works better as a vital element in a signature design rather than an afterthought thrown on at the last minute.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Alright, then we're good!

I dislike it when people over in 'Rate the Signature Above you' go "8/10 - If you added CSS to your signature it would be even better".

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I use CSS mainly for text reasons, and so I can hide my GPX and VDex stuff and on some occasions these days, Red.

Hehe. Sometimes I wonder whether or not I need lessons in BBCode.

Years
    Jiggles, I am not amused. I am a Freshman in High School, an alternative one at that, and I won't be this busy until I'm a Senior ever again.

I'll just ask Abnegation. Oh wait, he's ignoring me, so Philip.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hnnn... It's been a while since a Detective Conan case have revolved around clocks and time.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years

This is boring... I have a better idea!
    Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Is it just me, or is Higurashi a gold mine for things to take out of context?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back