• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have no intentions on entering a PPC until I'm better at making proflies. I'm learning, though~! And it was fun voting, so.... that's kinda why I wanna be a bigger part of the next one ^^

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I wanted to host/count ballots as soon as I saw the position remained untaken :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's always the PT!PPC someone can help host as well.

I'm so glad that people are willing to host the next one. Maybe it won't be a month late next time around, heh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Want it enough to PM me? Yes. It's definitely a first come first serve basis this time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XD I was answering your statement as to 'others who want it more'.

Either way, it's all good. /can trust that these two won't drop off the edge of the PC universe by the time the next one comes around.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to catch up on Fairy Tail still. But right now, the only two mangas I've been bothering reading lately is Detective Conan and Soul Eater.

Then there is the Tales of Symphonia: The Animation (Tethe'alla Hen) fourth episodes I'm looking forwards too... whenever it'll be out after Feb 25th. /sobs. will hug her Sylvarant Arc DVD until it comes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember when other things were my priority. The past month and a half... or two months... it's been Tales of Symphonia. Honestly, whenever this obsessions subsides again, you guys are going to be sick of me (if you aren't already, haha).

Now I want to play it. But that will wake my sister up. Decisions decisions.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mainly a Video Game. With a manga Adaption (which takes the important parts of the game, and brings them out) and an OVA adaption(which is completely different, but good if you have an open mind).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back