• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, you can always hit yourself in the head and forget what I said! :D /brick'd

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDD Niiiice, Niinii.

D: Why did you play Tales of the Abyss and not Tales of Symphonia.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I try.

Freak. Yes. FINALLY GOT THAT STUPID WEAPON IN MHF. I've been trying for over a week. This weekend is just amazing.

Years

XDDD Niiiice, Niinii.

D: Why did you play Tales of the Abyss and not Tales of Symphonia.

Because the Wii is in the main area of the house, and any noise or light generated in the main area of the house will wake my mom or dad up, therefore making it impossible to do anything after midnight on that TV, since my dad was watching shows on our main TV until that time. :(

I didn't feel an urge to play anything until midnight, though. 37.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    39 (BECAUSE CHANGING THE NUMBER IN QUOTES IS GOOD LOL!)

o_______O Anyone else dream of staff changes? XD;;
    Last night, I dreamed of getting bumped down to a Root Admin.

Waking up in a cold sweat, and I had to calm myself down by reminding myself that I'm really the ones pulling the strings around here, and the entire staff is nothing but puppets working for a shadowy leader against their will. NONE OF YOU READ ANYTHING.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I didn't. XD;

Awwww. :( See, this is why they should have localized the PS2 Tales of Symphonia, even if the frame rate was slowed due to the extra crap.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember when my brother wanted a turtle. I don't think he still wants one though. Baw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back