• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...And no Ultra Balls, Poke Balls, Great Balls, Timer Balls (why must these be so hard to get sob), Luxury Balls, Friend Balls, or Heal Balls?

/carries at least 30 Ultra Balls, 20 Poke and Great Balls, 20+ Dusk Balls...

I always thought the birds didn't appear until after you beat all 16 gym leaders, too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Don't look down on the Timer Balls; they caught me Rayquaza so many times in gen. III I don't even. Also, Dusk Balls have the same catch rate as Ultra Balls at night else they have the same catch rate as Poke Balls.

Sleep is the best method for capturing, though Paralysis, Burn, Poison, and Freeze are a close second. Paralysis is definitely much easier to pull off then the others, that's for sure.

Years
    Ugh. Freeze. It almost never works and when it does it's almost always on you.

Fine, I'll try those Timer Balls.

I normally wouldn't care, but since B/W is drawing near I want to transfer most of Pokemon to my White copy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The RNG seems to love giving you more problems than the opponent. Though I have been lucky quite a few times <3

I probably won't transfer any Pokemon over to Black or White. Start fresh, ya know?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Still, I'm not gonna transfer any Pokemon over. I won't even transfer my Emerald team to any of my games~

And all I did to the avvie was add a single color and then do a simple background darken effect so it wouldn't be white and then duplicate the layer/change layer modes.

I love PS CS4 <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Would have a week off if I were at my old school, but instead I just get a four day weekend.

Gonna do the typical LJ RPing and try and get far enough in Pearl to try out that Surf glitch o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back