• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hey, I'm gonna be raising Deino from an EGG, so you have no right to complain :3

I'd get you Rufflet Netto but I'm not that far in White XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

What are you talking about it's a dark pink lemonade pink.

Ohhh, I get it, you're not using Safari! That must be it! /I wonder what it looks like on FF/Chrome

Years
    203. I was talking about inside the spoiler.

Though after turning off my natural light dimming application (which reduces the brightness of my screen based on the time of day), I can read it a little better. The color still hurts my eyes, though.

Years
    205. It's not as blinding on my smaller monitor, which isn't as sharp with rendering colors.

I doubt it's browser related. It looks the same to me in IE as it does in Firefox. And by bright, I mean vibrant and in your face. I'm well aware that it's a dark shade of pink, but it's still a deep and vibrant pink.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Netto you realize you keep misspelling its name, right?

Axew, not Axel. If it were the latter it'd be a Kingdom Hearts person.

miley810

Assassin
    Years

I am kinda bored..I started watching Zoey 101 last night,I used not to watch it I thought it was really stupid,I didn't even wanna try it.....Don't judge a book by a cover I guess. *shrugs*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'd give you one for free Netto since you're my friend, but like I said I'm not that far in White ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's not Disney. It's NICKELODEON.

/watched it

I still give people things for free. If anything, I'll ask for random eggs :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back