• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What about the other half of your team. Do they not get love from you? XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

They do mainly because one of them is Natsu and one is Haru and one is Lucy but the other three hold a special place for being so wickedly awesome and dominating.

Years

I JUST EFFIN TALKED TO SECRETARY OF STATE DEBORAH BOWEN! BOOOO YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!~~~~~~

She just convinced me to turn election day into a State Holiday to "celebrate democracy" as a proposals to the California Mock Constitutional Convention. xDDDD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Whoever that person is. /doesn't pay attention to politics much

I wish I had known Teen week for Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune was coming up prior to this week so I could've attempted entering :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I can't watch TV-TV unless I'm with my dad, so I missed it :< There was a bit of it on the news just before the Jeopardy, though.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I like spongebob n___n
    He's cool
    Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Yo o/ Alt post taimu, yesyes? I remembered today that my two year PC-versary is 10 days from now my time, so.... Thought I'd be nostalgic ^3^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back