• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like BS for saying "Peanut Butter".

Also, love Egyptian Rat Screw and Bloody Knuckles, though I forgot how to play the latter ^^; Old Maid and Slapjack are pretty fun, too~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If you purposely play the wrong cards and someone else goes without anyone calling BS on you, you say "Peanut Butter" right after the next person goes to let everyone know you played the wrong cards :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Every time I see Guile I think Guile Hideout/Archie ._. (quote at your own risk, else if you've finished the Emerald arc of PokeSupe you probably know what the transparent text says anyways :P)

I wonder if there's a Guile's theme with FT :D

[hd]ouvw0WVxABs[/hd]

But it even goes with sad moments~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One day with Photoshop and I already lost something I was working on. Ahhh, why can't my mom be less lazy with using her own laptop. Oh well, it wasn't a tag like the Colette or Allen or Lloyd ones I made. :U /end pointless rant

Haha, Guile's theme.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm paired to Rossu-Pie with this account and an alt (Mirokarosu/Lucy). n_n our second anniversary is this month actually. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back