• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't push my buttons!

Do you get angry easily?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
  • Constantly talking throughout a movie.
    Never shutting up.
    Pestering me for free gold on MMORPGs (I made my own money, make your own damn it).

Those are pretty much the three things that bother me.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Its easy to piss me off on certain topics it gets bad till physical pending on gender n if they provoke or try to hit

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    I don't get angered so easily. But when I do I get really mad which have ended up hurting me and others. Punched through my sister door one time when we had a fight.

Years
  • It's not difficult to make me angry at all.. and when one does make me angry, they'll be able to tell because they'd know how different I act for one, and they wish they wouldn't have made me angry at all. :p

Years
  • Oh yes I do get extremely pissed because that's my usual reaction when I get bullied or harassed, I like literally snap like a toothpick. When you get me in a bad mood you better back off or else, because I don't tolerate getting picked on, bullied, you know it.

Although my anger episodes keep making me think I could have bipolar disorder.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Oh Hikari you better take your anger in manage. Well me too, I got angry at some stubborn people or if anyone act over. And also if i loose to a video game or can't get the story up.

Back