• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't push my buttons!

Do you get angry easily?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    How easily do you get guys get angry at someone? And when you're angry at someone, how do you deal with it? Do you just ignore it or maybe you take it out on the person in question?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    How easily do you get guys get angry at someone? And when you're angry at someone, how do you deal with it? Do you just ignore it or maybe you take it out on the person in question?

Honestly I had a bad anger issue growing up but I have learned to control it over the years. It takes a lot to even get me to show a emotion in my face that will show that I am angry. I am a very Implosive Anger Type. I let my anger build up for months upon months of many things, issues and people and then when I am finally sick of it I go out and ether find a way to unload my anger by drinking in a safe manor or just repeatedly punching something over and over until I can't hit no more or I am injured.

At this current time I say I have went about 60-90 days with keeping my anger in check. I see by some time next month I will go out drinking lol

Nneuroxin

Shall Mote It Be!
    Years
    I have quite a bit of a anger problem but I have a lot of self control. I get angry easy but dont always show it. When I do show my anger, I usually take it out on myself by punching walls, hurting myself, etc. I used to be all into beating the crap out of people and/or threatening them with death if they pissed me off but after time I grew older and learned self control.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    If someone decides to confuse me for my brother Robert, I would get hella mad. We don't look alike at all and he is three years older than me, and it makes me rage. Rather than that, I'm not at all angry usually.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    Depends on my mood really, I'm pretty emotionally unstable and some times the littlest thing can set me off (due to feeling helpless on the inside) but usually I'm pretty easy going unless someone gets on a certain topic

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I actually get mad pretty easily and at things I know aren't worth getting mad over. I'm not the type to make it obvious, though, not when I'm very angry. I'm the type to bottle it in and then take it out on you in small, not so obvious ways. I wish I wasn't so passive aggressive but I can't help it.

Years
    I don't like using the word angry to show my frustration towards someone. I'd prefer to say that I'm annoyed or disappointed depending on the situation. On my tolerance level, I think I have a high tolerance for idiocy and the likes as I'm a very passive person and avoid any type of confrontation what-so-ever.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    Some days I get angry easier than others, but even when I get angry I very rarely take it out on the person. I usually go rant on Tumblr, because I can't stand myself when I know I've upset someone.

Years
    I said yes, although it really depends on the issue. Mostly though I get angry because I've always been picked on by people, even my friends do it, and it's mostly done relentlessly. It's frustrating when people see it as good fun, but in any situation, picking on someone is usually tainted with some underlying truth or intention to hurt or rile emotion. And that's not cool in my book.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    It takes a lot to get me angry. You can pester me for hours without me getting even annoyed if I'm in the right mood.

The only time you'll get me angry is when I try to get away to have some alone time and recharge, and you try to stop me. When I don't get my alone time, I will rip you apart relentlessly. However, if you're one of my brothers, you automatically make me mad. It's not like we don't get along, but it's the typical sibling love/hate relationship.

I remember at Christmas, my house was filled with relatives for four straight days. The only alone time I got was when I went to the bathroom, and even then people were knocking on the door. I had enough and went to go lock myself in my room when no one was in there. My aunt tried to stop me and wanted me to play a board game with the rest of the family. After she kept pestering me that I need to be more social like the rest of them, I screamed at her and slammed the door in her face. Yeah, I got my alone time after that!

Years
    People think I'm angry almost all the time. I think it's because of my usual face and tone, and also my greeting.

Person: Hello.
    Me: Disappear.

I'm currently fixing that...

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    I got angry easily. Though i try to manage my anger. Maybe Anger managment will be great for those who got angry easily.

Outlier

Yes and it's quite bad. I lose my cool like Harvey Dent in TAS except I'm not bipolar.

TY

Its near impossible to get me pissed. I have like the longest fuse ever haha.

However i wasnt always like that, i may add aswell :P

Years
    I have a really short fuse on my temper. When someone makes me angry, my instinct doesn't let me just "let it go" I usually end up making it worse. Even if it's something really simple.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm a laid back guy 99% of the time. You have to do something really bad to make me angry, and you don't want to see that side of me. I hate being angry, I prefer to be mellow most of the time.

Sirfetch’d

I don't get angry. I get annoyed, frustrated, sad, and a few other various emotions but overall I am pretty calm. I hate getting to the point of anger so I just don't let myself get that way. If something is bothering me or starting to cause frustration I just back away and think of something else. I am much happier this way :D

Back