• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DotA Mafia [GAME OVER]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Alright, I'm going to send out PMs this evening and hopefully we'll have Night 0 ready to be underway by tomorrow (pending on how quick everyone is to send in their roles). Good luck, all! <3

Ullion

Years
    Kaneki!!!;9205542Cheese[/QUOTE said:
    All roles have been assigned and the game is ready to begin! Night 0 is underway, and will last for 24 hours at the earliest (or later if I wake up later tomorrow). Failure to PM me with your action or to notify me that you abstain will result in a loss of gold! Activity is bliss.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:
    Due to the number of people that have joined the game, the statistics are:
    4 Radiant v 4 Dire v 8 Neutrals
    Neutrals need 15 000 gold to win!
    Everyone begins the game with 100 gold!

Good luck, have fun!

Ullion

Years

DotA Mafia [GAME OVER]

DAY ONE​

The first night saw two peculiarities: firstly many heroes (dire and radiant alike) as well as neutrals all closed in a singular, unaware figure. Before any malicious abilities or attacks landed on the unaware gimmepie, a bright light came forth from the sky, bathing him in light. Off in the distance, a holy voice could be heard shouting "No sorceries shall avail!" As all the attacks and spells cast at gimmepie had been suddenly repelled. He had been left completely unharmed. After experiencing such hostility, gimmepie had fled the scene without any retaliation.

The second happening was the unawareness of four particular players. A shadowy scoundrel had snuck by all four of them and snatched away half of their gold each. Maybe next night they will inform the GM of what they wish to do? One of the four; however, had a second (and most unwanted) visitor. The grim being licked his lips as he approached alexkaz61 and consumed him in a single gulp. It seemed someone got lucky with their target and has collected a nice sum of gold.

Rules:
    1. All PC rules apply, as per usual.
    2. No posting if you are not a part of the game or have died. If you have died, you are allowed one death post that contains ZERO information relevant to the game.
    3. Day phases should last 48 hours and night phases 24 hours.
    4. During the day, use the format [ATTACK] username or [FARM] to declare your action.
    5. Failure to declare an action during the day or night will result in penalization and if continued - death.
    6. If you wish to abstain from a night action, PLEASE PM that you wish to do so.
    7. Do not talk about details of this game outside of this thread. There will be no skype groups or mafia groups using the forum. Ensure all related discussion takes place here.
    8. Posting at night will result in punishment!
    9. More rules may be added later on if I see fit, please bear with me on this. It's my first time <3
    10. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    11. Items must be bought at night***

DAMAGE DEALT

??? -3
    ??? -3
    ??? -4
    ??? -8
    ??? -5
    ??? - 120

alexkaz61 is dead. He was a neutral.

PLAYER LIST

1. Davepetasprite^2
    2. Bardothren
    3. Merlin
    4. jdthebud
    5. GlendleYoung
    6. Nimsy
    7. Nakuzami
    8. alexkaz61 as a neutral
    9. Desinishon
    10. aeternum
    11. Absol Used Bite!
    12. Lycanthropy
    13. Kaneki!!!
    14. Etherion
    15. JaDe.X105
    16. gimmepie​

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    "Items must be bought at night"

Good to know.

So, alex got hit by the fire guy . . . erm, Doombringer. And this is a game where the third party outnumbers the rest, so lol, the inno guise isn't going to be very helpful at first for anyone.

Etherion

pie has the Omniknight to thank, though I wonder why so many dudes targeted him.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Well, it depends on what they were targeting him with, but looking at the heroes list, most of them are pretty bad. Gimmepie really lucked out last night.

Etherion

come to think of it, that Doom guy has 46% of scoring a Neutral, if my math is right

Years
    Bloody hell people o.O
    Although it's fun to note that even after being targeted by most of the people in the game, I've still never been n0'd in forum mafia.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Well I don't know about you to be honest, but imo farming for gold this early in the game is probably the best way since it kinda serves as like an no lynch...

Sooo...

[farm]

Back