• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Down the Rabbit Hole

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh fwiw, you remember the popcorn link? It was actually me failing to put a [TITLE] tag in. I was going to use them for an event but ended up being AFK moving ;-;.

I hid lots of different flavours over different flavour-texts of the narrative :c.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Finally, I could address this...

And here I was, being nice not throwing the cup of tea at you to roleblock you in good faith. Additionally, I helped clear up how many town during this game (and eventually 1 maf as well) simply because I was open about who I was and how it all worked. Simply rude and unfair ):

I'm sorry Ullion, but let me refer to you to the following posts:

Spoiler:

Down the Rabbit Hole

Yes. You did deserve this.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • 2 things:

1 - I had the cup of tea to roleblock him, but at nighttime I realized I couldn't use it because apparently it goes cold the night after receiving it. :'(

2 - There were several other innos he could have swapped with. It was a risk going in that direction. Plus, I assumed he'd have enough of a heart to not screw over the person who spoke in favour of keeping him alive and additionally was the main reason why so many townies got confirmed.

So no, I don't think I deserved it - but it happened nevertheless so oh well. *shrug*

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'm sorry Kyle bae, I just thought it would be fair to swap with the one that was Nobody originally. I was a bit tempted to swap with Drew and say oops I thought you were Nobody my bad, but it would be too mean on my part.

Back