• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I like Draco Meteor, however....

-Dragon Dance is my favourite move of all time. I loved it since it turned Winona's Altaria lethal(er) in my Emerald, and I actually trained a Swablu just to use it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol. Yeah, as Gamefreak's obsession with dragon-type legendaries grew, so did the number of dragon moves....at least something good came out of it!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Lol. Yeah, as Gamefreak's obsession with dragon-type legendaries grew, so did the number of dragon moves....at least something good came out of it!
    I couldn't have said it better myself. And speaking of which. . . where did that sudden obsession come from? I mean, Gen. IV and V's main legendaries are both dragons. :O

Brandon17

Epic Trainer
    Years
  • I don't want a DSi because I play Band Hero.

By the way, a new topic, maybe?

Like favorite Dragon move?

In my case, it's Draco Meteor. Maybe I like it because it reminds me of the Meteor spell in Final Fantasy and the PK Starstorm PSI from EarthBound (and SSBB).

Dragon Claw and Dragon Dance.

Dragon Dance + Dragon Claw = :18:

Silhouette

Years
  • Apparently our topic was off topic.

If anyone has an idea for a topic, let me know.

EDIT: How about another recycled topic? Maybe create your own dragon move?

ash chamberlain

I'm Back
    Years
  • Hey i'll join.. know u guys said we didn't have to.. but u didn't say not to

Favorite Dragons? Charizard Kingdra and Salamence
    Should Garchomp be Uber? idk what the hell Uber means.. so srry
    Lance or Clair? Clair... very cool a chic dragon trainer.. most dragon trainers r dudes.. at least the ones i have seen
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? idk.. nvr seen any
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form both are cool.. gonna go with Origin form though
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? Pokemon 3000.. Entie VS Charizard WIKED
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den? N/A
    Whats your Dragon Team? best one i have had was lvl 91 Charizard lvl 63 Tyranitar lvl 79 Salamance lvl 86 Raquaza (nickname was RayRay) lvl 100 dragonite (my fav pokemon i evr had) and lvl 67 Kingdra
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Yeah.. not all dragons have wings and stuff like that
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Rayquaza.. just always liked it

Silhouette

Years
  • Hey i'll join.. know u guys said we didn't have to.. but u didn't say not to

Favorite Dragons? Charizard Kingdra and Salamence
    Should Garchomp be Uber? idk what the hell Uber means.. so srry
    Lance or Clair? Clair... very cool a chic dragon trainer.. most dragon trainers r dudes.. at least the ones i have seen
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? idk.. nvr seen any
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form both are cool.. gonna go with Origin form though
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? Pokemon 3000.. Entie VS Charizard WIKED
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den? N/A
    Whats your Dragon Team? best one i have had was lvl 91 Charizard lvl 63 Tyranitar lvl 79 Salamance lvl 86 Raquaza (nickname was RayRay) lvl 100 dragonite (my fav pokemon i evr had) and lvl 67 Kingdra
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Yeah.. not all dragons have wings and stuff like that
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Rayquaza.. just always liked it
    Welcome to the Den, ash chamberlain.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Welcome ash chamberlain!
    My own dragon move... Hmm.

Draco bullet:

the user flys/runs at the opponent at such a speed, it blurs so much it looks like a bullet. One hit k.o. On contact. This move is always, always first

Accuracy: 90
    strength: one hit k.o.

ash chamberlain

I'm Back
    Years
  • Welcome ash chamberlain!
    My own dragon move... Hmm.

Draco bullet:

the user flys/runs at the opponent at such a speed, it blurs so much it looks like a bullet. One hit k.o. On contact. This move is always, always first

Accuracy: 90
    strength: one hit k.o.

that's not a fair move.. u HACKER...

anyway.. mine.. hmm

Draco Malfoy Snare

the user turns into a snotty lil spoiled brat and starts throwing insults that make the opponent feel like $**t and makes it run off and lose all defence
    accuracy: 90
    strength: 0

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • ^ that was a good one, I get it. And ithink mine was fair enough, they haven't made a one hit k.o. Dragon type move, so I made one. Besides, it's not like we're fighting against each other with the moves.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back